MapR-DB is an enterprise-grade, high-performance, in-Hadoop, NoSQL (“Not Only SQL”) database management system. You can use it to add real-time, operational analytics capabilities to Hadoop.
- Custom HBase filters are not supported.
- User permissions for column families are not supported. User permissions for tables and columns are supported.
- HBase authentication is not supported.
- HBase replication is handled with Mirror Volumes.
- Bulk loads using the HFiles workaround are not supported and not necessary.
- HBase coprocessors are not supported.
- Filters use a different regular expression library from
java.util.regex.Pattern. See for a complete list of supported regular expressions.