This page contains the following topics:
Changing Your Password
Once you log in, you can change your password by following these steps:
- Click on Username at the top right of the menu bar and select Edit Profile from the drop-down menu. In this example, the username is mapr.
The Hue Users dialog box opens.
- Enter a new password in the Password field.
- Retype the password in the Password confirmation field.
- Click the Update user button.
When you click on User Admin, all users are displayed. To create more users, follow these steps:
- Click on the Add user button.
The Hue Users - Create users dialog opens.
- Fill in username, password, and password confirmation.
You can finish the process at this stage by clicking Add user. If you want to assign a user to a particular group, click Next and go to step 3..
- (Optional) Fill in the user's name and email address, and assign a group.
Click Add user to finish the process. If you want to assign superuser privileges to the user, click Next to proceed to the next screen.
- (Optional) Assign superuser privileges to the user you just added by checking the Superuserstatus box. Click Add user.