The page Hadoop Compatibility in Version 1.2 could not be found.
New in This Release
This is a maintenance release with no new features.
- (5840) Mfs process stays at 100% after upgrade
- (5848) Container resyncs not executed in a timely manner
- (5866) Mfs generates core file.
- (5897) CLDB exception causes failover
- (5907) CLDB exception causes failover
- (5961) File System loses track which container is master.
- (5971) Memory leak in MapR client
- (6044) CLDB over-replicates data
When a node's IP number is reassigned to another node, remote procedure calls are misdirected to the wrong node. This can result in widespread errors affecting any system that use the RPC binding layer, including container resync operations that never finish or the creation of several superfluous containers. Restart the cluster to clear this condition.
If you use the latest version of any browser to view the MCS, the CLDB, HBase, JobTracker, and job log pages do not load when you click on the respective links. As a workaround, use the following instructions to disable mixed-content-blocking in your browser:
Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and click Show all content. The page refreshes and displays mixed content.
- At the top of the page, to the left of the address bar, click (the shield icon).
- In the pop-up window that appears, click the down arrow next to "Keep Blocking", and select Disable Protection on This Page. The page refreshes and displays mixed content. The shield icon is replaced with a warning symbol to indicate that the page is displaying both secure and non-secure items.
- Click (the shield icon) on the right side of the address bar.
- In the icon dialog box, click Load anyway. The page refreshes and displays mixed content. The URL in the address bar shows https crossed out to indicate that the page is displaying both secure and non-secure items.